Saturday, July 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

I don't have much time because I only have 15 mins of free Internet,
but I wanted to check in and let you know we made it to south africa
safely. We got here around 5, got our bags, got our room and then went
to the lobby for pizza. At first I was a little sad because it's so
weird without  everyone from last year!! Seemed like just a bunch of
older people... I'm really excited to see Rachel and all them
tomorrow!! But turns out there's a Pretty big group of people our age,
we all played mafia and games in the lobby... James and I just got in
frOm that. We're all exhausted so we are heading to bed. I'll uPdate
more Tom as I'll have unlimited Internet.

Happy birthday mom!! We hope you ar having the best day ever! Wish we
could be there to celebrate!! We love and miss everyone at home!! See
y'all soon!

No comments: