Sunday, July 17, 2011

TODAY IS THE DAYYYY!!!!!

I am going to be late to breakfast if I type a lot, but I wanted to quickly post and say TODAY IS THE DAY WE GO TO THE COMMUNITY!!! A year ago I fell in love with the Swazi community of Don Don and its people and I have waited (rather impatiently) to come back and be reunited with them for a whole year.... and THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!!  I am super excited!  I cannot wait to get on the combi and drive over there!!! We leave here at 7:15, so an hour and 15 mins from now and we'll be there by like 7:45 or earlier... since the drivers here go super fast, and super fast and dangerous is an UNDERSTATEMENT!  I can't wait to get there!  I am sooo looking forward to seeing Nongcebo!  I have missed her so much!!!  She is the one this blog is named after... last year we connected and I have missed her oh so much!
(Nongcebo's grandmother, Nongcebo and I in front of her house)

No comments: