Saturday, July 23, 2011

sala kahle Swaziland!

(Goodbye Swaziland)
Sorry i haven't posted; his majesty the king, being humble and
thoughtful as he is, turned off the internet for a holy day on Friday
so the country would think of him and focus on him. and it's just
extremelyyyy slow here so it's been super hard to just load a page.
He turned it off Thursday night and i couldn't get it to work until
late last night (Sat). Now it's Sunday morning and I'm getting all
ready for breakfast then church and then we drive out of here. I'm
happy and sad at the same time; I'll miss everyone, but I'm happy to
get back and sleep sleep sleep and share the last 4 days of my trip.
Well i better go, it's 6:30 and breakfast is at 7. Be home soon!
Please pray for safe flights and travels for everyone!

xo, s

No comments: